Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

If you are an international student, you must be covered by OSHC from when you arrive in Australia and for the entire duration of your stay, in line with Condition 8501 of your student visa. This can be organised by Sydney Metro College or yourself. If you are studying at more than one educational provider and both are arranging OSHC, you will have to ensure that there is no gap between policies. This means that as one policy expires the next commences immediately.

You can find out more about purchasing Overseas Student Health Cover at the website

or by speaking to SMC Marketing and Admissions Staff.

BUPA Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) can help ensure you’ll be covered for the of medical treatments if you get sick or have an accident.
Bupa offers fast, friendly and helpful advice on your healthcare needs so you can focus on your studies.

For more information, please see